Women in Meat Awards 2023 seeks nominations
The latest campaign to find the Meat Businesswoman of the Year is underway and offers the opportunity for NCB Members, companies and individuals across the industry to nominate candidates.
The deadline for nominations is 7th July 2023. The online voting process for the finalists will then be announced shortly afterwards.
The annual Awards is the biggest and most important initiative which recognise the growing and significant contributions that women make across the meat sector.
All category winners will be revealed at the 5-star ceremony and dinner, which this year has been expanded and will take place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on 17th November.
“Women make a huge and critical contribution to the success of the UK meat industry and recognising this is what our awards are all about,” explained event manager, Sharon Yandell.
“The nomination process is quickly followed with voting and both aspects of the process are made online, so it couldn’t be easier,” she continued, “we are really excited about finding our finalists and winners once again this year.”
Categories for 2023 are as follows:
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Foodservice (Catering Butchery)
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Manufacturing/Processing
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Craft Butchery
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Poultry
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Trade Body
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Wholesaling
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Multiple Retailing
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Independent Retailing
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Industry Supplier
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Training & Education
- The Rising Star Award
- Meat Businesswoman of the Year Award
Sharon concluded: “I hope as many NCB members as possible will nominate their choices for 2023 without delay. If you have a colleague, manager, supplier, chief executive, butcher or anyone you’d like to see acknowledged for their contribution then please nominate them now.”
To nominate your choice or choices go to: www.womeninmeatawards.com
Tickets and table bookings for the Awards ceremony on 17th November can also be made at the website which currently offers an early bird booking discount.